At Five Point we specialize in providing business and information technology consulting services for utilities, retail energy providers, and the ecosystem of vendors that support them. Our client-centric mindset combined with in-depth industry knowledge helps utilities achieve measurable business, financial and environmental benefits. This occurs as we assist our clients' in the utilization of advanced technologies in tandem with business process optimization.
Our primary objective is to enable our utility clients to efficiently harness the power of information and technology to make more informed and timely business decisions. We focus on a spectrum of entities within the energy and utility sector including electric, water, sewer and gas utilities, energy retailers, as well as the companies that serve them.
Five Point is focused on offering our clients industry-leading applications for utilities, delivering the highest level of staffing support possible while maximizing efficiency and minimizing costs. Our team of industry professionals has decades of practical experience and training in the development, deployment, and support of these applications and have served over 200 utility clients throughout the world.
The Five Point Difference:
- Industry Immersed Founders and Executives
- Consultants with an average of 15+ Years of Industry Experience
- Expertise in Systems Selection and Requirements Assessment
- Collaboration with Select Systems & Technology Vendors
- Focused IT Applications & Technology Strategies
- Development of Successful Data Conversion Framework
- Development of Successful Test Management Framework
- Best Practices in Overall Business Process Management
- Leading Organizational Change Management Solutions
- Teacher-Led or Online Systems Training Solution
- Strategy, Research & Advisory Focused Industry Research for the Future
- Solutions and Frameworks that combine Best Practices, Tried (and True) Templates and Tools
- Solution Center Focus Resulting from Consultant and Client Feedback